About Sharee Olson
- Birthdate: 1-3-1941
- Height & Weight class: 5’2″, 132lbs.
- Hometown: Seattle, Washington
- Team: Pacific Power Lifters
- Coach: The Great Todd Christensen
- Best Lifts: (Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift): 210 lbs; 96.5 lbs; 240 lbs
- First Meet: June, 2001
- Most Memorable moment in lifting: National and American Records in Squat
- Any additional information you’d like to add: Being the strongest Grandma in my granddaughters school makes her very very proud of me and I am thrilled.
- Jack Rankin