A collegiate lifter is a full time student, undergraduate, or graduate, in good standing (per school requirements), in a two or four year college or university. The student is eligible for collegiate status for four years in a five year consecutive period, or until reaching the age of 25. The year of eligibility is defined as passage of the National Collegiate competition, whether or not attended.
College group members consist of those representing one institution and who attend undergraduate or graduate full time and who are not over the age of 24 years and/or those who are its administrators or teachers (or professors) in an undergraduate or graduate school.
We have established a Washington State Collegiate Sponsorship Fund to help collegiate lifters pay for some of their expenses related to participating in Collegiate Nationals and/or Sub Junior/Junior World events.
Please use the form provided to make donations to this specific fund. We will only be able to help if the fund has money in it. As a collegiate lifter, please take responsibility in helping to gather donations by sharing with your family and friends. All donations are tax deductible (501(c)3).
Washington State Collegiate Sponsorship Fund Form: collegiate-fund
Procedures for use of funds:
- The amount of funds available will determine the amount of reimbursement that will be awarded
- You must submit receipts obtained while participating in Collegiate Nationals or Sub Junior/Junior Worlds
- Written Proof of your participation must accompany the receipts
- The State Chair must receive all above materials within 10 days after the above events via mail.
- The State Chair will forward approved material to the National office where the Accountant will issue funds, if available
- Mail to: Danna Snow PO Box 30046 Spokane, WA 99223