2024 USA Powerlifting Evergreen State Showdown (WA-2024-04)
February 10, 2024
2024 USA Powerlifting Evergreen State Showdown
February 10, 2024
Location: Spokane, Washington
Venue: CrossFit Spokane Valley
Meet Director: Cameron Cavanaugh
- Registration deadline: January 13, 2024
- Registration link: https://liftingcast.com/meets/m022eumy0rbo/registration
- Waitlist: Waitlist will be available once the meet is at full capacity.
- Powerlifting (Full meet: Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift): $130
- Bench Press Only: $130
- Deadlift Only: $130
- Deadlift and Bench Press (Push/Pull): $130
- Additional Single Lift: $25 (example: Full Power + Bench Press)
- Additional age category: $25 (example: Open + Junior)
- Team Entry: $50
- Must be registered with USAPL
- $50 entry fee for the entire team, not per individual lifter
Please note that no refunds will be issued except in the event of unforeseen circumstances leading to the cancellation of this event.
- February 10, 2024 (Saturday)
- Lifter/equipment check-in options:
- Friday: 6:30pm – 7:30pm (optional)
- Saturday: 6:30am – 7:30am
- During check-in, you can also check your rack heights.
- Weigh-in – Saturday: 7:00am – 8:30am
- Lifting begins – Saturday: 9:00am
Note: Participants will receive their final schedule via email approximately 2 weeks before the event.
- Event Format: This will be a one day, one session event.
- Eligibility: Open to all current members of USA Powerlifting. No qualifying total is required.
- Beginners and first-time competitors are welcome.
- Membership: If you’re not a USA Powerlifting member, you must become one to compete.
- Memberships purchased after Nov 1, 2023, will be valid until Dec 31, 2024. If you sign up BEFORE November 1st, fill in “0” for your USAPL #. Please sign up for a USAPL membership after November 1st, and email me with your membership card information when that time comes.
- Record Setting:
- State records CAN be set during this event in your registered state.
- National records CANNOT be set at this meet.
- Categories: Raw, Raw with Wraps, Equipped
- Lifting Options: Full Power, Bench Only, Deadlift Only, or Push/Pull (Bench and Deadlift).
- Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each age and weight division.
- Best lifter awards will be presented to the male and female lifters with the highest DOTS scores.
- If there are a sufficient number of teams, a team award will be presented.
- Spectator Admission:
- $15 entry fee – CASH or VENMO ONLY
- Children 12 years old and under enter for free.
- Donate at least 1 canned food item, and your entry fee will be $10!
- Details about food donations will be provided as the event date approaches.
- Each raw lifter may have one handler/coach.
- Each equipped lifter can have up to 2 handlers/coaches.
- Coaches/Handlers must pay the entry fee to enter the venue.
- Lifting attire: Please adhere to USA Powerlifting rules regarding attire – including the use of lifting suits, singlets, knee sleeves, belts, t-shirts, shoes, and wrist wraps. Details can be found on USAPowerlifting.com.
- Drug Testing:
- 10% of the lifters will be drug tested at this event.
- You must be drug free for at least 36 months prior to the date of this meet to be eligible to compete. Banned substances include but are not limited to anabolic steroids and growth hormones. The complete list of banned substances is available on the web site of the World Anti-Doping Agency (https://www.wada-ama.org/en).
This event is Full! Get on the Waitlist Here.